Saturday, July 11, 2009

Senior Album and Proof Box {Williamsport, PA Senior Portraits}

I love, love, looove designing albums! I feel they are the best way to present your portraits. They are really able to convey who you (or your family) are. Whenever I'm shooting, whether it's a wedding, senior portraits, or a family session; I always shoot with an album in mind. This doesn't mean you have to purchase an album, but most of my clients do. I've searched high and low to find the best album company. I wanted quality construction that would last for the coming generations to be able to pass down as a treasured family heirloom. I also wanted a company that offered unique and traditional cover options. I definitely found that company. Here are a few snapshots of Carlo's senior album. The cover is an embossed leather. The pages are super thick, and are actual photographic prints that are coated with a protective spray.


Photobucket


Photobucket

The album lays flat when opened. Love it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails