Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gina and Mere {Williamsport, PA Senior Portraits}

Friends. Soccer. Fun. Love. Four words I think of when I look at the pics from Gina's senior session. All of my seniors can bring along a few friends for their shoot, and Gina brought 2 of hers plus "the boy toy" (as her mom calls him...lol). Meredith also had me shoot her senior portraits as well. I love shooting seniors- I always reminisce about my high school days. NOT the school part, but the friends, and the carefree outlook on life. However, you could not pay me enough to go back! Ok, enough from me. Here are the goods:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Their other friend Brenna came along as well.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails