Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chase and Connor {Williamsport, PA Professional Photographer}

I was thrilled to go back and work with Chase and Connor again. They are so full of life!And their mom and dad aren't so bad either :o)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
They all have these beautiful blue eyes!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Connor loves to give his big brother kisses. I love catching totally real moments like this!


Photobucket
Chase: "Are we finished yet??"

Photobucket
I love this picture of Matt and Janet (Shannon's mom). They were such a fun family to work with! I'm so lucky that I have the best clients in the world!

And by the way, Matt and Shannon own New Lycoming Bakery and Cowden's Family Market on Lycoming Creek Rd. so stop by and check them out sometime!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails