Monday, August 31, 2009

Brandon {Central PA Photographer}

I had the pleasure of working with Brandon and his wonderful mom and dad today! We met at Brandon Park in Williamsport, PA to have a relaxed family session. This little guy did not want to have his picture taken today. But two year olds are so unpredictable, (believe me I know, I have one at home) so we took our time and I was able to get some great shots of Brandon and his family. Brandon's mom, Kat, is an amazing stylist at Elite Design Studio on Four Mile Drive. His father Eric is a Professional Videographer- check out his website- Digital Witness. I can't wait to get through the rest of his pictures and post some more!

Photobucket
He has such beautiful blue eyes!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails