Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Aria {Williamsport, PA Professional Photographer}

Annie and I knew each other in high school, and recently reconnected on facebook (love it!). I've also known her husband since middle school. I was so excited for her shoot because I didn't have a chance to meet her daughter yet. It was actually kind of weird, because I feel like we could still be in high school, but yet we have children and families now. She wanted to have a fall theme for her portraits, which I loved. I usually don't use props, but fall is one time I do enjoy getting out some hay bales and pumpkins. Her daughter is just as beautiful as she is!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Her blue eyes are killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails