Monday, November 17, 2008

Meet the Robinsons

I couldn't resist the title- I just watched that movie last night, and I had to use it! I had a session yesterday with the Robinson family, and it went great! They even braved the cold, windy day to get a few pictures outside. They have such a beautiful view at their house, I really wanted to take advantage of it. They are the owners of one of the best pizza shops in town- Park Pizza. Nothing beats a pepperoni pizza from park! Check out their new website-
http://parkpizzaonline.com/Coupon.html
Here's a quick sneak peak from their session.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVE how this picure turned out! I get these crazy ideas in my head sometimes and I have to try them out! This will be used on part of their Christmas card.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You guys were great to work with! I had a lot of fun yesterday, and I hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails