Saturday, July 26, 2008

Christmas is Coming......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know- you're thinking it's waaaaay too early to start thinking about Christmas, right? Well, it's only 5 months away, and if you're a last minute person like me (aka- procrastinator) it will creep up on you fast. Now is the time to schedule your family portrait session for your Christmas cards. I have many custom designs to choose from, and I am also able to design a card to suit your taste. My designs are fresh, modern, and unique (not something you'll find at a discount store). I have cards in several sizes, and if you really want to send something extra special, I have trifold cards available. When folded they are 5"x5", and they open up to 15".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails